Why list on Australian Flower Finder
There are many reasons why consumers want to buy Australian-grown flowers and foliages:
- They are world-class in quality, vase life and product diversity
- They have lower transport distances, hence lower carbon footprints
- They reach the consumer faster, so they are fresh and can be enjoyed for longer
- They are produced under high Australian standards of chemical safety and environment standards
- They are produced according to fair and ethical Australian labour laws for farm workers
- Their purchase supports small business, Australian jobs and the Australian economy.
People want to buy local, and would often choose a local product over an imported one. But they often don’t know how to confidently find and buy locally-grown flowers.
This is where Australian Flower Finder can help.
Australian Flower Finder allows flower and foliage producers to list their businesses, products and sales channels/agents so that wholesalers and florists can find them. It provides an opportunity to cost-effectively present your product, your business and your story to potential buyers.
Whether you sell retail or solely wholesale, an Australian Flower Finder listing allows you to include only the information you want to and direct buyers (wholesalers, florist or consumers) to the sales channel that you use to allow them to source your products.
Follow our simple step-by-step process to create your listing. Please provide as much detail as you think appropriate to ensure your company is presented in the best possible light to as many potential buyers as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact us and we would be happy to assist you in creating your listing.